- Case Study 1 - A 13 year old girl visits her physician with complaints of a rapid heart beat and dizziness while at school.
- Case Study 2 - A 65 year old woman visit her physician with lightheadedness, dizzy spells, and syncope.
- Case Study 3 - A 60 year old man was given a CardioMemo event recorder to evaluate intermittent chest tightness.
- Case Study 4 - A 38 year-old man visited his doctor with symptoms of palpitations and fluttering in his chest.
- Case Study 5 - A 40 year-old male was recently given a King of Heart Express monitor to record syncopal episodes during the day.
- Case Study 6 - A 43 year-old male was recently given a King of Hearts Express transmitter. The diagnosis for the patient was paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia.
- Case Study 7 - A 76 year-old male (diagnosis arrhythmia and pre-syncope) was recently given a King of Hearts Express - monitor to record symptoms of occasional dizziness and lightheadedness.